Building & Construction
Builders and construction engineers are one of the largest users of plastic extrusions as they are an essential component of many building products.
We produce cost-effective standard and custom-made plastic profiles for a wide range of building and construction applications from windows and conservatories to roofing, plumbing and jointing.
Just some of our extruded building products include:
- Window profiles (supports, trims, glazing gaskets)
- Roofing profiles (cladding, conservatory roof trims, seals)
- Plumbing profiles (plastic pipes and tubes for water delivery)
- Jointing profiles (edge strips, seals and trims, H-section, T-section)
- Plastic tubes (round tubes, square tubes, tie bar tubing)
- Electrical equipment housing
- Heating, ventilation and refrigeration trims
- Cable ducts
- Stair protectors and rails
- Shower seals
- Safety barriers
- Decorative trims
We will work with you to ensure that all our bespoke plastic profiles for building applications are optimised for their function and with consideration for their environmental impact.