Plastic Extrusions for Construction and Building Products
Builders and construction engineers are one of the largest users of plastic extrusions as they are an essential component of many building products.
We produce cost-effective standard and custom-made plastic profiles for a wide range of building and construction applications from windows and conservatories to roofing, plumbing and jointing.
Just some of our extruded building products include:
- Window profiles (supports, trims, glazing gaskets)
- Roofing profiles (cladding, conservatory roof trims, seals)
- Plumbing profiles (plastic pipes and tubes for water delivery)
- Jointing profiles (edge strips, seals and trims, H-section, T-section)
- Plastic tubes (round tubes, square tubes, tie bar tubing)
- Electrical equipment housing
- Heating, ventilation and refrigeration trims
- Cable ducts
- Stair protectors and rails
- Shower seals
- Safety barriers
- Decorative trims
We will work with you to ensure that all our bespoke plastic profiles for building applications are optimised for their function and with consideration for their environmental impact.
Would you like to know more?
For specialist advice on plastic extrusion products for the building and construction sector, call our technical sales team on +44 (0)1342 312 714 or complete our enquiry form.
Warning: Missing argument 2 for filter_wp_list_pages() in /data/cond01/public_html/wp-content/themes/condale/functions.php on line 323
Warning: Missing argument 3 for filter_wp_list_pages() in /data/cond01/public_html/wp-content/themes/condale/functions.php on line 323
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/cond01/public_html/wp-content/themes/condale/functions.php on line 332
Download our Brochure
Free callback request
Complete the form below to request a callback