Condale Plastics is committed to minimising its impact on the environment and, as a matter of course, we take the following actions to help reduce waste:
- Wherever possible, all plastic waste is re-chipped and reused in-house or sold on for reprocessing.
- All polythene material bags are recovered, baled and sold for recycling.
- All cardboard waste is cut down for use as pallet liners between products.
- Use of excess water is kept to a minimum through filtration and recycling.
- We consider carefully the power requirements of new machinery before buying.
- The hot air produced by chillers etc. is recycled into our factory during the cold season to save on energy used for heating.
- Waste metal produced from our tool room is sold for recycling.
- Waste oil is disposed of via a certified firm.
To find out more about our extrusion manufacturing credentials, click here.